4.08.2014

Water Lily

Good morning Crafters!

My today’s project is a very CAS Birthday card for IBS
Although I love shabby and vintage styles sometimes I just need to make something extremely fresh and clean. 
This was that case J

On my card you can see a beautiful big flower stamp from Flower of the Month: Water Lily stamp set. I am not a coloring crafter so I have stamped it on the irregularly patterned paper which was perfect for that.
I stamped it twice and put the central flower as a second layer just to add some dimension.



Covering the empty space on the upper side of my card I stamped one of my favorite Happy Birthday stamp from the same Flower of the Month: Water Lily stamp set and made a simple frame with the oval die from Fancy Labels 3 Die


Hope you like it and feel a little bit inspired! 
Be sure to visit the IBS and check how you can win our Blog Candy!!!

IBS-Blog-Candy

See you soon!